Marina Barracuda Terms of Service
- 1) The listed prices are only valid for the date of consultation.
- 2) Prices are subject to change and will only be respected as shown on the website, if the service you requested has been confirmed and charged to your credit card and you received a confirmation number.
- 3) Once you have made your reservation you need to give written or verbal authorization to make for your credit card charge. Once given authorization, you also declare that you have read and have complete knowledge and understand our reservation policies and payments, and policy changes and cancellations.
- 4) All reservations are subject to availability at the time of application
- 5) You cannot guarantee the reservation of the requested service until you have made full payment
- 6) In some cases that are properly marked for you to identify them before filling out your contract information and number of credit card, you will need to check the availability directly with the service operator before confirmation is issued.
- 7) Please keep in mind that this process of verification and confirmation , may take no longer than 24 hours
- 8) To avoid any inconveniece, please print your voucher reservation and have it ready at the time of check-in.
- 9) If you need to make a change to your reservation, please contact us at [email protected] or a sales agent and have your reservation or confirmation number with you.
- 10) We suggest you read the cancellation policies in the following section .
- 11) Any change is subject to availability and rate adjustment when necessary .
- 12) * Our cancellation policies apply at any time without any exception
- The amount corresponding to your reservation will be charged inmediatly to the credit card you provide us, ever since this has a confirmed status reserved.
- Please keep in mind that you credit card billing acount will show you that our Company REEF ADVENTURES S.A. de C.V. is responsable of the charge.
- Checkfront accepts, VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS
- We can also accept your wire transfer for payment as another option, for more information please contact [email protected]
- The Price of the service at the website is listed in American dollars, the mexican pesos will be converted in American dollars with the exchange rate of the date of transaction.
- This movement can cause you a variation of 3% over the international rate exchange and this difference will be show on your credit card billing account.
- www.marinabarracuda.com.mx will not be responsable of the variation for the exchange rate once you accept the payment policies. You recognize that have been informed about the rate exchange and declare that you agree for the corresponding charge on your credit card.
- www.marinabarracuda.com provides their services according to the quality international standards and is a trusted provider for this service.
- Our responsability is limited to our rates and conditions of service.
- www.marinabarracuda.com declares that the advertisement published at the website pretends to show in a general of way the service and theres no guarantee that the service will be provided exactly as it is shown.
- Marina Barracuda does not assume any responsibility for any reclamation, cost or expenditure resulting of lesions of clients or third persons; caused by accidents, death, loss or damage to private property, lack of enjoyment, deception, anguish, frustration or any other damages whether mental, physical or emotional derivate of the following.
- Acts or omissions caused for any part that is not www.marinabarracuda.com or their employees.
- Illness, robber, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government issues, climate or declaration of closed port by the autorities or any other circumstance out of control of www.marinabarracuda.com
- Customer default to the service policies, rules and instructions not limited to the schedules and policies of the original voucher.
- Changes or cancellations to the services provided, over the reason www.marinabarracuda.com reserves the right to cancel or change the services, but will try to substitute with other service. If the reservation has to be fully canceled www.marinabarracuda.com will limit the responsability to the amount of the reimbursement paid.
- The complete reimbursement won't be guaranteed from www.marinabarracuda.com in situations that the service has to be interrupted, postponed, or cancelled for reasons out of their control. (Acts like bad weather, including hurricanes, earthquakes, war, acts of terrorism, or any other like negligent behaviour, equipment abuse or operator incapacity), circumstances in which www.marinabarracuda.com is not allowed to fully reimburse the serevice on specific terms of the contrat.
1. Any cancellation requested must be sent by email at [email protected] or by your travel agent with the confirmation number as reference
2. In case of tour reservation:
a) At the moment of booking, the cancellation policies will be automatically shown for your information. The next general policies of cancelation will apply to the tours:
b) Cancelation requested within the 3 days before the service date will be subjet to a 10% penalti charge over the previous payment.
c) Cancellation requested with less than 2 days previous the tour date booked or no show will be 100% not refundable.
a) Is considered an adult from 12 years
b) Is considered a kid from 4 to 11 years
c) Is considered a baby from 0 to 3 years (Free entrance)
d) Both adults and kids will aditionally pay $10.00 usd for the Access to the Marine Park (Reef Tax) and Dock Fee, this should be paid in cash per person before boarding at the check in.
RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMENDATIONS:
1. Capacity for 2, 3 or 4 people per boat (if you want to drive alone you have to buy 2 tickets)
2. Participants that do not know how to swim can realize the activity under their own risk
3. Pregnant woman can realize the activity under their own risk
4. Weight limit 500 lb / 250 kg (combined between 2 people)
4. Weight limit 500 lb / 250 kg (combined between 2 people)
4. It´s forbidden for people to be under the effect of alcohol or any other illegal substance.
5. Maximum age 65 years recomended
6. Minimum age for driving 18 years, ID required.